Sunday, March 09, 2008

Sunday Bliss

Last night the clocks went forward for daylights savings so this mornings ride seemed even earlier. Sunrise and trails clear of snow; it just doesn't get any better.

Pedaling to the top was a breeze and my route down took me on Krazy Karpenter, Blood Donor, Giant Killer, Snakes and Ladders and finally Shotgun.

Karpenter was moist and slippy. The first long log ride was a bit of an eye opener, half way down it required a quick huck off the right ride back onto terra ferma. The upper section of Blood Donor really showed how well the Rune rips in the corners. In berms this bike is freaking amazing, it hooks up like its on rails.

Coming down, I hit virtually everything on the trails and realize now just how much a light bike can improve the ride on trails. Even the drop at the end of Giant Killer felt mellow on my bike today.

The little video below is an example of what I call 'All Mountain' riding.


With Karpenter, Donor and GK under my belt it was over to Snakes and Ladders for a mach 3 rip and then down Shotgun to my truck.

I had an amazing ride today.

No comments: