Sunday, February 03, 2008

My Backyard

I managed to squeeze in a ride this afternoon, that started at the end of my driveway. I'll be the first to admit that I am spoiled. At the end of my cul de sac there is a greenbelt. Within the green belt there is a walking trail that winds towards the mountains. At the end of the green belt I did a bit of road riding which lead me to another path and this is the view five minutes from my house.

The Golden Ears

I continued my ride along horse trails and walking paths until the real climb began and the snow got a little deeper. Todays ride started later in the day around the time the sun was setting and I was glad I had brought my camera with me.

My Banshee Rune with sun setting over Vancouver and the North Shore mountains on the right.

I didn't have any lights with me so when the sun had set I turned around and rode home. Lucky for me it was down hill all the way home - I even managed to catch the last quarter of the Super Bowl.

I could not ask for a better place to live and ride.

A few carbon bits for the cockpit.

No comments: