Sunday, January 11, 2015

Misty Morning at The Woodlot

At dawn I was at The Woodlot with Tilly riding in the mist.

At home it was miserable and raining, but in the mountains I was above the rain filled clouds and in the mist.

The layers of mist in the mountains.

The trails were basically dry and it was warm enough that I didn't need my jacket or toque.  The trails I rode were Blood Donor, Giant Killer, Snakes and Ladders and then Shotgun.

After the work that Ryan, Ian and I did on our night build a few weeks ago Snakes was riding really well; no wet spots or issues that need addressing at this time.  My reroute is bedding in well and only needs a few finishing touches and then I'll be on to the next section.

Tilly had a good run and we made it home without even getting wet. 

No comments: