Sunday, November 23, 2008

Ride at dusk

So I jetted to the The 'Lot for quick ride. On my hard tail I scrambled to the top to ride Krazy Karpenter, Tsuga, Snakes and Ladders and Shotgun.

Tim has been working on Karpenter and for the first time in a while I was able to come up and see/ride it. Some nice old school woodwork it taking place on this trail. Over time this trail will get rebuilt with an ample amount of wood and old school features that many people just don't see around anymore.

At the top of the climb, you can see two of the local BC Cup race locations.

Tim's handiwork in the photos below

So after Karpenter it was over to Tsuga and then down to Snakes and Ladders. The light was getting sparse so it was a nice non stop ride down to the bottom.

On Shotgun I ran into a few people that were on their way home just like myself enjoying this clear cool day and using up the last rays of light before sunset.

A great ride in the dusk light.

No comments: